February 4, 2019
1. Today is the last day to turn in your form for the Education Foundation Campaign. We still have a few folks that haven't turned in their forms. If you need another form, please check the counter in the work room or ask Sandy. Thank you!
2. We are looking forward to planning with you on Tuesday during extended planning! Team leaders, please send me your agenda prior to extended planning if you haven't already done so. I have attached the link to the extended planning exit ticket at the bottom of this newsletter. Please build in ten minutes at the end of your extended planning so that all teachers participating have time to complete it.
3. February 18th is our next professional development day. You will be receiving a schedule soon from professional learning that details the ins and outs of your day, so be on the lookout for that.
4. You received an email last week about a Control Environment Survey. You should receive the actual survey today. This is a legitimate survey from the district and the information you provide is valuable. Please take the time to complete the survey.
5. Jeans on Wednesdays for the month of February with pink or red, because you are fabulous!
Thank you for all you do! I appreciate every one of you!
February 5 - Extended planning
February 6 - TL Meeting
February 7 - Progress Notes
February 12 - All Pro Dad's Breakfast
February 12 - Curriculum visit during team planning
February 12 - 1st grade to OLC - 11:15 AM
February 13 - Principal meeting (Wendy out AM)
February 13 - Staff Meeting
February 14 - Friendship parties 1:30 PM
February 15 - Friendship dance 6:00 PM
February 18 - Student Holiday/Teacher Professional Development
February 19 - Wendy out for training
February 20 - TL Meeting
February 21 - 4th grade field trip to symphony 11:30 AM