KAOSPILOT EXPERIENCE DESIGN AARHUS
A 3 DAY IMMERSION INTO MEANINGFUL EXPERIENCE DESIGN
22-24th August 2018 - Kaospilots, Aarhus Denmark
The KAOSPILOT, the progressive business, design & leadership school in Denmark, will again run it's highly acclaimed 3 day experience design immersion in Aarhus Denmark. The course will help you design experiences with emotion and purpose that change the way people think, feel and act. You will leave with the modern toolbox for understanding, designing and leading the delivery of transformational experiences.
⭐️ EXPERIENCE DESIGN IS THE FUTURE OF VALUE CREATION- WE WILL BRING YOU THERE⭐️
WHAT WILL YOU LEAVE WITH:
GET THE TOOLS
Get a toolbox filled with facilitation methods and design mindsets to create engaging experiences that are authentic, and meaningfully build relationships to your audience.
Learn why experience design is an effective lens to help you navigate through complexity with purpose and clarity, by focusing on the experience of people your organizations serves.
LEAD THE CHANGE
Become a more confident and effective leader and facilitator, through learning the language, mindsets of experience design. Develop the skills that you need as a designer to make good strategic decisions.
You can read the full description here.
BusinessWeek has recognized The Kaospilots as "one of the best design schools in the world", and Fast Company has named it in its Startup League's Big 10, "preparing you for the fast moving startup economy".
COURSE FEE:€1560 Euro excluding VAT.
A limited amount of discounts are available for those working with Social Enterprises on Non-profit organizations.
If you have any questions contact the course leader - Andy Sontag: email@example.com
If you would be interested in attending or helping to set up this program in your city &/or institution, please contact Andy - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- You are ready to explore how experience design methods can level up your offerings to customers and or participants in trainings you lead.
- You are already in the process of transforming the experiences you offer your customers to make them more meaningful, creative & engaging, and want a modern methodology to do it better.
- You work professionally as an experience designer within the tech field, but you want a new and bold perspective on your work. If this is you, the course will enable you to work with more complex challenges, as well as make the application of your knowledge more holistic, and meaningful.
- You are consultant or change facilitator that wants to develop professionally and harness the power of an experience design approach to creating transformative learning experiences.
Learning Outcomes Include:
- Meaningful User Insights – Learn how to understand and map your customers needs and desires of today and tomorrow, and creating human centered insights to drive profitable opportunities at strategic level.
- Human Centered Innovation – Learn how to apply the experience models to create powerful innovation to your organizations: Branding, Marketing, Sales, and other important user touch-points.
- Iterative Design Method – Learn and put into practice our simple and powerful iterative experience design methodology. You will learn to get tangible feedback fast, test your assumptions and make better experiences through co-designing your solutions with your users.
- Engaging Events – Learn how to design and stage powerful events that capture what is most important to your company and for your relationship with your customers.
- Authenticity – Learn how to access your organizational core value and use this to create unique and authentic leverage against competition.
- Holistic Application – Learn how to create experience value for your employees as well as your customers through powerful mindsets and methods to drive engagement.
EXPERIENCE DESIGN MENTOR:
"I came to this course with an idea of how to use culture & experiences as a driver of integration between all the parts and people of the company I am a part of running.
I left with a fantastic experience concept that is in total alignment with my company´s mind-set and possibilities. And now I am back in Sao Paolo making it a reality with my Brazilian team. Working in such a creatively and professionally designed & facilitated space of true co-creation with a group of amazing international professionals was in short: a life changing."
Luisa Bernardes Martini , Co-founder of FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network, Sao Paolo, Brazil
"“I have returned back home with a whole community of ‘experience designers’ to network with and a bag of tools of how to design experiences. If you want a WOW, I can highly recommend The Experience Design course."
- Participant Denmark, November 2017 Course
Wednesday, Aug. 22nd, 9am to Friday, Aug. 24th, 5pm
Filmbyen 2, 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark
FACILITATOR: KATJA WESSLING
FACILITATOR: ANDY SONTAG
An experience design and innovation consultant, speaker and educator. Bridging the worlds of design and organizational change through consultancy. Andy works for clients globally. Has had the pleasure of being with the Kaospilot Experience Design since the courses inception. Read more about Andy Sontag here
The Kaospilot in Brief
We guide designers and potential change-makers to develop the knowledge, skills, attitudes and competencies they need to full their values and visions. We build the frameworks that support creative minds to become creative design leaders. Over the years, KAOSPILOT has worked with hundreds of organizations worldwide – from Greenland to South Africa.