Medlin at a Glance
June 3, 2013
From the desk of Mr. Drewery
A couple of important notes: 1) we need all hands on deck for before school and after school duties, 2) we need everyone in the halls between classes, and 3) we need all staff in the cafeteria on lunch duty on Thursday and Friday. We will break for lunch after the students leave on Thursday and we will provide lunch to the staff Friday once the students are gone.
Also, all staff are required to stay on Friday until all grades are in and final check off with your PDAS administrator.
"If you can read this, thank a teacher!"
- All hands on deck for all before and after school duty stations this week.
- We need as many people in halls during passing periods as possible.
- We need all staff in the cafeteria on lunch duty on Thursday and Friday
- We will run advisory bells on Monday.
- The bells will not be turned on Tuesday through Friday.
- Thursday and Friday are early dismissal days - student leave at 2:00 (staff is expected to stay until 4:40).
- Friday - staff checkout - no one leaves until grades ALL grades are submitted and your PDAS supervisor signs off on your checkout sheet.
6/4 - Semester exam day #1
6/5 Semester exam day #2
6/6 - Semester exam day #3 - early dismissal
6/7 - Semester exam day #4 - early dismissal
6/7 - Lunch provided for staff after students leave.