Summit High School
I hope you had a great weekend and are ready for our last week of school before Winter Break. Just a reminder, we are on regular schedule this week. There are no minimum days.
- It’s Spirit Week! Let’s have some holiday fun and show our school spirit by doing the following below. I will be participating too, and I will post pictures. So please join me!
- Monday – Pajama Day
- Tuesday – Post Favorite Holiday Song
- Wednesday – Wear Favorite Holiday Socks / Hats
- Thursday – Watch Your Favorite Holiday Movie
- Friday – Ugly Sweater Day
- This Wednesday, our Grab and Go meal will include a Spiral Ham, while supplies last. Delicious! Times are 9:00 to 11:00 AM and 2:00 to 5:00 PM in our North parking lot.
- Summit will be completely closed during Winter Break, which is December 21st through January 1st.
- Our finals schedule will be Tuesday, January 12th, periods 1 and 3. Thursday, January 14th, periods 2 and 4. We will be on regular day schedule, not minimum days.
- Term 2 ends on January 15th. There will be no school on Monday, January 18th, due to the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday. Term 3 will start on Tuesday, January 19th.
- Just a reminder that many of our employees are working remotely. You can always call our office but the best way to contact one of us is through e-mail, and you should receive a quick reply. We’re still readily available to support you. Listed below are some of our more popular e-mails:
Mr. Cerda ASB Director: email@example.com
ASB Bookkeeper: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Kiggins: email@example.com
Ms. Ciprian: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Parker: email@example.com
Ms. Gonzalez-Torres: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Buoye: email@example.com
Mr. Murillo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Lopez, Assistant Principal 12th Grade: email@example.com
Mr. Hannon, Assistant Principal 11th Grade: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Peterson, Athletic Director and 10th Grade: email@example.com
Ms. Guerrucci-Pierce, Assistant Principal 9th Grade: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Castanon, Principal: email@example.com
Wishing you and your loved ones peace, health, happiness, and prosperity in the coming New Year.
Ms. Renee Castanon, Principal
909.357.5950 ext. 15107
Traducción en español
Haga clic en la caja negra de arriba donde dice “Tranlate Newsletter” y escoja español como su idioma.
2020-2021 School Calendar - updated
Important Links for Quick Reference:
Summit High Administrators
12th Grade Assistant Principal
11th Grade Assistant Principal
10th Grade & Athletic Director
Your Summit SkyHawk Counselors!
Last names: HE - ML
Last names: MO - ROD
Last names: ROJ - Z