Peek at the Week
Week of August 23, 2021
WISHING OUR STAFF A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY....
Miss Foos - Kindergarten Teacher
Mrs. Fisher - Instructional Aide
Mrs.Vardy - Instructional Aide
Hi Meadowlark Family! My name is Renee and I am excited to be an Instructional Aide this year. My husband and I have two kids in elementary school at Martin Elementary. Before I had children I was an environmental geologist and I love showing kids how fun and interesting science can be. One of my favorite things to do is go camping with my family. We travel every opportunity possible and love finding new places to hike and mountain bike. I am looking forward to a great year at Meadowlark!
Mrs. Thompson - Instructional Aide
Hello! My name is Amanda Thompson and I am one of the new Instructional Aides at Meadowlark. This is my 6th year being a para/aide. I was formerly in the Maize district.
My husband and I have two children, Grace (14) and Rocco (10). My favorite hobbies are spending time with family and watching soccer games. I am excited to be at Meadowlark and looking forward to a great year!
MEADOWLARK BICYCLE/SCOOTER CONTRACT
1. Students may ride a bike or scooter with parent permission.
2. Students must have a bicycle/scooter contract on file.
3. You must wear a helmet when riding!
4. When arriving on Campus, students must stop at the stop sign located at the south entrance intersecting 159th street, look both ways before crossing and walk their bike across the road. Students must walk their bike on the sidewalk all the way to the building.
5. When leaving campus, students must walk their bike on the sidewalk to the stop sign located at the south entrance intersecting 159th street, look both ways before crossing and walk their bike across the road.
6. Bikes and scooters must be parked in the bicycle racks and locked. (Meadowlark Elementary assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged items).
MILESTONE WORK ANNIVERSARIES AT MEADOWLARK
DON'T FORGET TO ORDER YOUR MEADOWLARK SHIRT!
Andover Public Schools Nutrition Service is looking for great people to become a part of our team.
The Meadowlark Elementary kitchen has an opening!
This is a great way for parents or grandparents to make extra money while the kids are in school!
Immediate openings are available. If you are truly interested in working with a great group of people, let us hear from you. Starting pay is $11.33 an hour. Experienced applicants may earn more.
Speed up the process by applying at www.usd385.org or call Lisa Smith at 316-218-4603.