e-Portfolio :: Create
MYP Technology 7B
Assessment Criterion D: Create
0 The student does not reach a standard described by any of the descriptors below.
1 — 2 The student considers the plan and creates at least part of a product/solution.
3 — 4 The student uses appropriate techniques and equipment. The student follows the plan and mentions any modifications made, resulting in a product/solution of good quality.
5 — 6 The student competently uses appropriate techniques and equipment. The student follows the plan and justifies any modifications made, resulting in a product/solution of appropriate quality using the resources available.
- My original design didn't quite work out the way I wanted to. So, I have to change the whole design into a new one that works for the website.
- I originally planned to create my website on square space but then I found out that it would only last for 14 days- so I decided to use weebly instead.
- I played around with the background, font and the size to see which design/style looked best for my e-Portfolio.
- I changed from thinking of putting my class photo to just putting my own photo on my homepage because this e-Portfolio is about me so, why would I need a class photo? Then, I just decided not to put in the class photo.
- I was going to upload a picture of my school logo to my e-portfolio but then I thought of taking a picture of me and a shirt that has my school logo on it, to put in my homepage.