Julia Muehlstein's Dream Vacation
Hawaii is a island that is part of The United States.
I want to go to Hawaii because it is really pretty
Hawaii is great because there is so much to do there and it is always warm.
- State Nickname: Paradise of the Pacific
- State Flower: Yellow Hibiscus
- There are only 13 letters in the Hawaiian alphabet
- Hawaii is the only US state that grows coffee, cacao, and vanilla bean.
- State Gem: Black Coral
- One of the four states that have outlawed billboards
- Snakes are also banned. They can only be in zoos.
- There are yellow, red, and green beaches there.
- The big island is constantly getting bigger due to its volcano.
- The name Hawaii means the place of the gods.
Hawaii is 3,5252 miles away from Houston.
I will go with a huge group of friends so we can have fun and relax.
We will get there by taking a flight from Houston to Honolulu.
We will be staying there for a week, because by the time my parents will let me go to Hawaii with my friends I will be in college.
Lodging will cost $666 we are staying 6 nights and it is $111 a night.
We will have about $400 in spending money.
Food will cost about $90 it will be $15 a day.
Travel will cost $16 because we will be taking the bus.
Airfare will be $984 for a flight from Houston to Maui.
We will not be paying for gas because we are taking the bus.
There are many water activities and tours to do and to go to. That is one I picked Maui because there is so much to do there.
There are one in a life time tours to go to and sights that you will not see anywhere else.
Source 2- http://afterglobe.net
Source 3- http://awesomeamerica.com
Source 4- http://www.travelmath.com
Source 5- http://www.distancefromto.net
Source 6- http://www.hotels.com
Source 7- http://www.google.com/flights
Source 8- http://www.tripadvisor.com
Source 9- http://www.mauiactivities.com
Source 2- http://www.hotels.com
Source 3- http://genius.com