The Northeast Region
The BEST Region on Earth
The states in the Northeast Region
Where the Northeast is located
Some interesting facts are:
1. All of the states making up the Northeastern Region were among the 13 colonies.
2. The Northeast Region has 72 National Wildlife Refuges that surround more then 500,000 acres of habit to protect some of the 92 threatened and endangered species living in the region!
3. The first most populated city in the Northeast, and all of the United States is New York city in New York. The second most populated city in the Northeast is Philadelphia, it's also the fifth most populated city in the United States. The third most populated city is Boston in the Northeast!
4. The climate in the Northeast region in the winter, is extremely cold, especially Maine. Also the summer is genially warm and humid.
5. The total amount of land area In the Northeast is 161,952 square miles!
6. Six of the states in the Northeast region are called " The New England States." They are Connecticut, Main, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
7. The rest of the states, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania are called the Middle Atlantic States.
8. Mark Twains house is in Connecticut, and he was the most famous American author from 1875 to 1891!
9. The highest point in the Northeast is the Cadillac Mountain in Main.
Why this Region is the BEST
This region is better then the other regions because its a very beautiful place, but it gets snowy and cold in the winter. So if you like sledding, building snowman's, or having snowball fights with your family, then you should come to the Northeast! In the Northeast, there are come really unique places to visit, like the Niagara Falls, the Cadillac Mountain, and Mount Washington. The best place in the world is the Northeast.