Maya, Aztec, and Inca
- The Aztec created Codices ( Scared texts ) written in hieroglyphics.
- They expanded there empire through war and alliances from the gulf to the pacific ocean, ruling over 6 million people.
- They created the first floating gardens with maize, squash, beans and canals to get around. ( Transportation )
Compare and Contrast
Inca vs Maya & Aztec
- Inca is located in the Andes and Maya is a more Mexican place as Azten ic located in the Arid Valley of Central Mexico.
- Inca is represented by the Machc Picchu rather than Aztec who is represented by Tenochititlan and Mayan is represented by Chichen Itza.
- Inca had a road system rather than Pyramids.
Compatibility for Inca, Maya & Aztec
- Something Inca, Maya & Aztec have in common is that there Economy is based on Agriculture.
- Something else Inca, Maya & Aztec have in common is that they both believed in the polytheistic religion.
- All of these civilizations are long gone, they do not exist anymore.
Maya vs. Inca & Aztec
- The Mayan civilization didn't have floating gardens, they built and raised fields above the food plains and along the river banks.
- War was constant for the Mayan civilization through trade and city states being linked economically.
- Temples were used for Burial, Sacrifices and public meetings, There language was also destroyed by the Spanish.
Aztec vs. Inca & Maya
- The only civilization with well planned temples, apartment buildings, and roads.
- Only civilization to have floating gardens and canals for transportation.
- They were the only civilization that had classes where slaves and serfs could buy land and there own freedom.