news and updates from the NCLA PTO
Heart and Soles 5K - EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS TOMORROW!!!!
Register now by visiting the PTO website. Early bird registration prices end TODAY so Be sure to register before the price increases!
You will receive a free t-shirt with registration. T-shirts can only be guaranteed for those who register before May 10th!
If you know of friends who will be new to the school next year please invite them to the 5K. This is a family friendly event and a no pressure race if you want to invite friends from other schools or the neighborhood - please do! We welcome both walkers and runners!
Heart and Soles 5K Volunteer Needs
Thank you so much to many of The NCLA teachers who have signed up for several volunteer positions. We really appreciate you and your show of support for the parents and students of the school. The students will love to see their teachers out there on race day!
Heart and Soles 5K FUNDRAISING Opportunities
This is primarily a student fundraiser – get your child involved to raise money for the American Red Cross and their school!
- If you need an additional form to collect donors for the school and the American Red Cross, download it by clicking on the word form.
- Students who participate can earn incentives as a class and an individual.
- We would like to set goal of 10 people at $10 for each student. Every effort counts, whether you raise more or less together it adds up when we work together
- Students will be rewarded for giving back!
- Student can collect donations online follow the same link as registration at thenclapto.org and ask friends and family to select donation rather than actually registering for the race!
Incentives for K-6th students
Hit $100 or more they can participate in a special activity day at the school (late afternoon movie/popcorn)
Incentives for 7th-11th students
Raise $50 and get a free Sheetz lunch
Hit $100 or more they will be treated to an off campus lunch at Dairi-O’s with Mrs. Faenza and Mr. Lake.
Incentives for classrooms
For 3 weeks while we are collecting the money each classroom will have the opportunity to win prizes!
Week 1 (ending 5/6) win a class Create and Decorate Party where the folks from a local art studio will come in and provide supplies for the class to paint their own sign!
Week 2 (ending 5/13) Pizza Party
Week 3 (ending 5/20) Ice Cream Party
The date the prizes are redeemed will be determined by the teacher of that class according to what works best with their schedule!