Stay Calm and Live on
Tips on how to stay calm when stranded on a tropical island.
Surviving on a tropical island is hard enough but when you add in stress, nerves, and other emotions survival becomes nearly impossible. So this is a guide on how to calm those emotions and stay alive.
- For starters take a deep breath, this will help you take a moment and recollect your thoughts before making rash decisions.
- You should then continue to focus at the problem at hand, a good tip is to think of the most immediate problem that needs your attention to survive.
- After that is done focus on a way to get off the island and attract help.
* Panicking will not help you survive!
- The main thing to keep in mind is to relax and think things through. Not thinking ahead will have consequences. (preparation is key)
- Do not think about the awful things that can happen, put all your attention to the positive.
- The deep breathes will help get oxygen to your brain so you can carry out all needed steps and have a second to go through your list of what to do.
- React quick enough so the problem doesn't worsen but control your self so that the reaction is helpful not damaging.
- Having a plan helps keep things under control so that the stress does not creep back up on you but only having a plane is not enough you must carry through.
Each of these steps and tips can help you to stay calm when stranded on a Tropical island.