Cyber Security Tech Lead
We're Hiring: Come Work @ Israel Tech Challenge!
Tech Lead for Cyber Security Training Program (Part-Time Position)
Israel Tech Challenge (ITC) opens the door for talented professionals from Israel and abroad to accelerate their careers in technology while focusing on the most in-demand skills in global tech. ITC offers its participants both training and job placement in top tech companies, along with strong networking within the Israeli tech community. To date, ITC introduced over 500 graduates from over 20 countries to the hi-tech industry.
ITC developed a training program for STEM graduates that trains them for Cyber Security roles in Israeli hi-tech companies. The course is designed in partnership with leading Israeli companies.
We are looking for a Cyber Security Tech Lead that will serve as the professional authority for the program. The Tech Lead will be the professional PoC for the program’s staff, industry partners and work in close contact with them. S/he will influence almost every aspect of the program and contribute to its success.
This is a part-time position (~50hrs/month, with flexibility to work from home), located in our Tel-Aviv campus.
- Plan and update the program's professional syllabus from A to Z
- Provide professional guidance to the academic staff and partnering companies participating in the training
- Play an important role in the candidate screening process
- Mentor the students through challenging projects
- Work closely with staff to create and strengthen collaboration with industry professionals
- B.Sc.- a must; M.Sc.- an advantage
- A Cyber Security expert with at least 3 years of experience
- Familiar with the Israeli tech ecosystem
- Excellent team member and people skills
- Eager to work with people and help them take a giant leap in their professional career
- Experience in creating and teaching tech training programs- an advantage