Weekly News Update
@ CBA OAKS
Mark your Calendars!
Friday October 23rd is the return date for
- Lunch Forms
- Club Forms
- Pictures and/or payment due
PLEASE NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO KARATE CLUB ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30TH!
Keeping you in-the-know is our goal!
· Please follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CBAOaks
· Are you interested in receiving TEXT message alerts with important information? We now have the power! Please text 81010 and put @cba714 in the message.
HALLOWEEN PARADE & PARTIES: Thursday, October 29, 2015
“HALLOWEEN CLASSROOM PARTIES” Thursday, October 29 at 2 pm
On Halloween day, the children should carry to school their costumes in preparation of a fantastic day composed of classroom parties followed by an annual school-wide Halloween Parade. Homeroom parents will be coordinating party details with classroom families.
► “HALLOWEEN PARADE” Thursday, October 29 at 2:45 pm. Don’t forget to bring your cameras and video recorders! Come early to stake out a great location so you won’t miss any of the ghosts, goblins and black cats doing their rounds!
“FALL SPOOKTACULAR” Friday, October 30 at 6-8.30 pm
- - Dinner 6:00 pm to 6:30pm
- - Activities 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- - Raffle winners announced 8:15 pm
DINNER TICKETS ARE BEING SOLD IN ADVANCE: - Pasta Dishes, Mac & Cheese, meatballs, salad, rolls, beverage and water ice dessert!
- - Each entrance ticket (includes dinner) is:
- Individual: $9 per adult or $5 per child
- Family 1 package: $22 (2 adults, 1 child)
- Family 2 package: $27 (2 adults, 2 children)
ACTIVITY WRISTBANDS & TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR: - Stop by the ticket room to get started!
- Activity Wristbands: one stop shop $20 band gets you one time entrance to each of the 10 activities offered
- Additional a la carte tickets - $1 each ticket or $20 for 25 tickets (for those that want to do an activity more than once!)
- Basket raffle & 50/50 tickets - $2 each or 3 for $5
Set Up and Clean Up Volunteers Needed for the Spooktakular! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help out. THANKS!!
The Spooky Bus Shuttle will be Available for the Fall Spooktakular!
Please refer to the information below for the parking location and shuttle transport timing for the Spooky event from 5.45pm - 8:45pm.
• WHERE: Parking will be at 200 Schell Lane Phoenixville PA 19460.
• HOW: Please pull your car to the front of the school and get your parking directions. Proceed to the Schell Lane parking Area. (Directions: Go past the school and make the first left onto Schell Lane then make an IMMEDIATE left into the Acrodyne parking area.) The school buses will be parked there as a landmark.
• WHEN: Our school bus will be there to transport you back to school in time for the event. The bus will begin to shuttle at 5.45pm in 5 minute increments. The bus will return parents to their cars at Schell Lane after the event beginning at 8.30pm.
A Note from P.T.A.C.
Chesterbrook Academy Elementary
The Parent/Teacher’s Association of Chesterbrook Academy (P.T.A.C.) is planning its 11th Annual Fall Spooktakular & Silent Auction. The evening will consist of food, music, fellowship, amazing activities and fundraising. The goal of our Fall Spooktakular & Silent Auction is to raise money to furnish and stock a brand new Innovation lab.
Thank you to all those parents who have donated items to our classroom baskets! Donations are also needed for silent auction items such as business services, attraction passes, tickets to entertainment or sports facilities, restaurant certificates, gift cards and more. If you have gift cards or gift certificates you are not using, please consider donating them to the Fest. If you own a business that you would be willing to share goods or services donated, we would be so appreciative. Your generous donation will not only help us, but will generate publicity for your business, which will be viewed by every attendee at the event.
If you have any questions, or need further details, please don’t hesitate to email Ricardo Rodriguez, P.T.A.C President.
Thank you in advance for your support!
P.T.A.C President Parent’s Association of Chesterbrook Academy