Grobe's STAAR Edition
Reaching for the Stars on STAAR!
Breakfast with Mrs. Grobe & Mrs. Morris
Here's how it will work:
- Prepare them with a great breakfast (or stop by your favorite breakfast place)
- Send them to school with their breakfast
- Have your child at school at 7:20!
- If your child likes to eat the cafeteria breakfast, they will be able to bring that to my room!
They will come into my room for us all to eat breakfast together! I will have fun music playing and maybe even a little dancing, too! This will be a time for us to share words of encouragement, hugs, and have some fun before we set off to ROCK the STAAR.
To ensure you have all the important info needed for STAAR, I have compiled a list of "to knows.". Please take a moment to read the info below and let me know if you have any questions!
- No backpacks
- If not buying a lunch- bring lunch box
- water bottle with squirt top lid
- If your child must bring a cell phone- it will be collected that day and returned before leaving school. (my cell will also be collected)
- We will have a closed campus, so no visitors or volunteers
- No snack on these days (our lunch will be at an earlier time)
- PLEASE have your students at school at 7:20, so they can participate in our Breakfast Party.
- If not attending our ULTRA FUN BREAKFAST PARTY - they must be at school at 7:45
And just for your added information, teachers will not have their MacBooks on these days ,so I will not be able to return any emails throughout the day, as well.