6th grade Technology at Lineville
By: Lennon Riesterer
- Everyday in technology class you practice typing for 5 minutes at the beginning of class.
- The class has a deadline though you have to complete the lesson sentences by the end of the first quarter.
- I personally think the typing program is boring at first with random words flying at you, but then you start typing things that make sense and it then gets better.
- In this unit the whole class gets to make an iTrailer on whatever you want.
- The thing is though it is a little bit hard because you can do it on whatever you want and it a can be hard on what to decide on.
- When I made my iTrailer I had a lot of fun with my family making it.
- When you make a Haiku deck you create it about your dream job and college.
- Creating the Haiku deck is not to hard if you have all your information and a plan
- I think that Haiku deck is a fun project creating and designing your own presentation.
- Your teacher will ask you to solve a math problem to choose and solve using the app Explain Everything.
- She will give you 10 problems to choose from.
- In my opinion this project is not to hard.
- In this unit you will learn about colleges and your own dream job.
- You take surveys and tests to help you decide what dream job you will go with.
- I think this unit will really help you decide what job and college to go to.
- This unit teaches you how to code in fun ways.
- There is a ton of different activities and modes you can play with.
- I thought this was a ton of fun I hope you enjoy it to.