Archie R. Cole Middle School
Upcoming Week Notes - March 9-13, 2015
This Week at Cole
2:10 - Department Meeting
Quarter 3 Progress Grades Due at 2:30pm
7:00pm - School Committee Meeting (Cole)
8:10 - SST
7:00pm - Cole PTG Meeting
9:00 - RtI
Digital Learning Day
1:00 - Grade 6 in the Cafetorium for Digital Learning Day Presentation
Working Hard on Latin
Students Signing the Pledge to Say No to the R Word
World Language "It's A Small World" Lesson. Students designing dolls in traditional clothing across the world.
- Thanks again to Brandon, Rosie, Adam, and Dan for cleaning the snow off cars in the parking lot on Thursday. Nice gesture - kind :)
- Thanks to Dan and Andy Mello for finding a creative solution to our calculator dilemma - we can download a free graphing calculator app to the iPad and lock the device so that is the only tool/site available.
- More thanks to Mary Ellen, Dan, Rosie, and Caroline for their work thus far in the PARCC Administration. Think we have a good handle on it now...
- Progress Report Grades uploaded to Aspen are due at 2:30pm on Tuesday
- Course Selection for grades 5-6-7 will begin at the end of March. The Draft Timeline will be shared early this week.
- Donna Wayles, District Technology Integration Specialist, has arranged for speakers to visit some classrooms this week in celebration of Digital Learning Day/Week. Donna has made arrangements with teachers/teams.