THS Performing Arts Boosters
Greetings Again To All,
As we end one year even as we begin the next, it's always good to reflect and be grateful for the many successes we have achieved over the last year.
1. Thanks to the Seniors who have worked hard, led well and left the choral music program at THS in better shape then they found it. You will all be missed and as the words you all gave "together forever, never apart... maybe in distance but never in heart".
2. Amazing work at Graduation. When was the last time you heard an audience applaud in the middle of a graduation song.
3. Congratulations on the most successful semester ever in Concert Choir History. County adjudication, performing at Shepherd, straight "Superior's" at States and a terrific Spring Concert. Treasure them all.
4. The madness begins again. We have a terrific leadership team for next years show choir, the show's theme is picked, we are working hard on the show itself and we have had our first meeting. Please reserve Wednesday, August 1st for our choir picnic and our mini-presentation will be Friday, August 3rd at 11:30 AM.
5. Please remember to get some rest and relaxation during the summer but sing a little every day. Oh and remember to pay your fees. Peace.
Congratulations are in order!
On May 10, 11 and 12, over 60 THS students participated in the musical Annie. We are so lucky to have teachers and students with the talent to put on this production. Thank you for a job well done to our singers, actors, dancers, instrumentalists and techies!
Congratulations to all our 2018 graduates! We will miss you all but can't wait to see what great things you will do in the future. Keep in touch!!!
On May 24, the Concert Choir had a wonderful spring concert. We all enjoyed the group selections and solos!!
Our 1st Annual Golf Tournament was a great success!
Thanks to all of your efforts, the 1st annual THSPAB Golf Tournament was a big success. A lot of was learned, but most importantly all the golfers had a great time and want to come back next year! With only half the allotted spaces of golfers signed up, we netted over $6,000! Just imagine what we could accomplish with a full complement of golfers next year. And all these funds go directly toward supporting the THS Choir Program!
Sponsor the Choirs with Spiritwear!
Dues for participation:
You can pay the dues for 2017-18 or 2018-19 participation with our online payment system. You can also pay with a check made out to THSPAB. Please put any checks in an envelope, clearly marked with what the check is for and the student's name. Please place the envelope in the wooden box in Mr. Moore's room. These dues are needed to help pay for costumes, music and transportation. The fees are as follows:
Show Choir $150.00
Concert Choir $25.00
Mixed Choir $25.00