Google Forms with Choice Eliminator
1. Login to Google and create a new Form
2. Insert your form details and questions
Choose from a variety of question types
3. Choose if you would like the question to be required
If "Required" the participant MUST fill out the question in order to submit
4. In order to run "Choice Eliminator" one question should be a "Dropdown" question type
5. Once completed - run "Choice Eliminator"
Click the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner
Choose "Get Add-Ons"
In the store search "Choice Eliminator" and select the Free+ button to download it
When back on the form - click the PUZZLE piece at the top and select "Choice Eliminator"
Turn switch to "On" then under "Pick a Topic" select "Eliminate Choices" and click "Choice Options"
In the boxes to the left of each choice - the form creator can choose how many times that choice can be selected. Then click "Save"
6. Share the link
Check out how it works (step-by-step) in the video!
Google Forms: Choice Eliminator