Facts about Vietnam
True and amazing facts
Vietnam's population is almost 90 million people.
When Vietnam was formed
500,000 years ago. Compared to 2013 that is 47987 years ago!!!
How Big is the Country?
The country is about 128,000 square miles.
What are vietnam people called
The people of vietnam is called Vietnamese people.
Intresting facts about vietnam
- The traditional dress of vietnam is called Ao Dai.
- Most of vietnamese restaurants iced tea is free.
- Vietnamese people dont take showers in the morning but mostly in the afternoon.
- When vietnam people drink ice tea, they leave about 5 to 10 % of it left.
10 thing you could do in Vietnam
- Hoi lo prison in hanoi
- Going to cooking class
- Emperors Tombs in Hue
- Go shopping in Hoi An
- Dalat Easy Rider tour
- Go to the beaches in Nha Trang and Mui Ne
- Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh city
- A tour on Cu Chi Tunnels in Ho chi Minh city
- Take a tour at Mekong Delta
20 types of food vietnamese people eat
- Bun Cha Honoi
- Toung Ot
- Banh It Tran
- Sup mang Tay Cua
- Banh beo
- Banh Xeo
- banh it La Gai
- Com Tam
- Bo Kho
- Hu tieu
- Banh Mi
- Pho Bo
- Banh Gio
- Banh Coup
- Banh Pa Te so
- Be Thiu
- Bun Bo Hue
- Kem flan
These are some pictures of Vietnam
Vietnam's type of Lakes
This is called the Hoan Kiem Lake
type's of money
This is called dong
Types of peoples
This is a random girl. For her working she i she is very happy! She is vietnamese.
Some questions u could be wondering about.
Frequantly question still wondering
1. Why do they leave 10 to 5% left of there ice tea?
that im not sure why
VSA Gala 2011: Traditional Vietnamese Dance