Saturday, June 13th, 10am-7pm
203 S Walnut St
Downtown Itasca at Usher Park
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I park? Please arrive at Bloomingdale Rd in the area marked 'Parking' on the map. Feel free to drive your vehicle to your booth space, but please return your vehicle to the parking area afterward.
- What do I bring? Make sure to bring a table, chairs, and a tent. We will be directing you once you arrive on location to assist in finding your space, hooking up electricity, and other general direction.
- What if I haven't submitted my liability insurance yet? This is important - please submit your liability insurance as soon as possible. Try going through your homeowners or business insurance first; if that doesn't work, please click here, and use venue ID 'GNTI-AGP.'
- What if I questions not listed here? Please email Michelle Bednarz at email@example.com or call 630-773-5664.
- Do I have to weigh down my tent? Yes, please! This can be done with either weights or tent-stakes. This is to mitigate property damage if the weather proves to be disrespectful.