Baltz Sunday Storytime
and Weekly Announcements April 10, 2022
Things You Should Know This Week
Hello Baltz Families!
Sunday Storytime will be sent home on Monday this week. We hope that everyone enjoyed the Masked Reader Zoom on Friday night. We had nearly 80 families zoom in. Huge thanks to Ms. Personti and all of the staff who helped to make it happen.
Mark your Calendars:
- April 15- April 24 - Spring Break. School reopens on 4/25.
- April 28 - Kindergarten Registration Event -4:15-6:15
Unified Arts Special Schedule for this week:
(PE, Art, Music, Library, and the Learning Lab)
Do you know which day your child has PE? Please have them wear sneakers to school on PE day.
Monday 4/11 = Day 3
Tuesday 4/12 = Day 4
Wednesday 4/13 = Day 5
Thursday 4/14= Day 1
Friday 4/15 No School. Spring Break Begins
Good News- Baltz will be having a summer program this summer for our current students in K-4. Applications Have been sent home and were sent electronically on April 6th. Due by 4/14.
Be Smart - Students Safety Program concludes sessions on Monday and Tuesday, this week.
Safe Footwear- Please make sure that your child wears safe shoes to school. Shoes should be sturdy and cover your child's whole foot. No flip flops, open toed sandals, slides, clogs are allowed. More details of the dress code are listed below. Scroll way down.
Mask Wearing is now optional in school. Click here to view district communications regarding updated policies.
- Click here to view a copy of the message to families in English and Spanish.
- Updated Process Maps COVID-19 Process Maps for Red Clay Students/Staff redclayschools.com/covid19.
Covid 19- Health Screener
Every day before sending your child to school you must do the Covid-19 Screener! If your child does not pass the screener, they must stay at home until cleared by a physician or until receiving a negative Covid Test.
- School Doors open at 8:45. There is no supervision outside before 8:45. Walkers should not arrive at school before 8:45.
- Students will go outside to play during recess, as weather permits. Please send your child with weather appropriate clothing for outdoor play.
Scroll down to learn more about:
- The Easter Basket Giveaway is Monday 4/11 from 12:30-2:30
- Be SMart -program concludes this week
- Spring into Summer Learning Program- applications due 4/14
- Class Pictures- Thursday April 14th- forms sent home
- Baltz Bears PTA- Get the Box Tops App to earn money for our school
- Daily Covid-19 Screener info for Staff and Students
- Baltz Title 1 School Information
- Resources for Parents: Dress Code Details, Links for the General Parent Handbook and the MTSS (Positive Behavior ) Parent handbooks and other parent resources
Translation Tools / HERRAMIENTAS DE TRADUCCIÓN
Para ver este boletín semanal en español u otro idioma, use estas herramientas:
Be SMART - Programming for Children- last classroom visits on Mon-Tues.
Sunday Storytime is coming tomorrow!
Easter Basket Giveaway- while supplies last in the front circle
Summer Program - Applications have been sent home and must be returned by 4/14
The Spring Into Learning Summer Enrichment Program is for students entering grades 1st through 5th . This program aims to strengthen students reading skills and ignite their interest in STEM. Spring into Learning will encourage students to see themselves as strong readers and engage them is activities to develop their interest in becoming future Scientists, Technicians, Engineers and Mathematicians. We will help students explore and solve real world challenges.
Children will receive a nutritious breakfast and lunch during camp hours.
Spring Into Learning will be held at Baltz Elementary School and will run Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m.-12:00 pm., June 27th, 2022 through July 27th , 2022.
Daily Covid-19 Screener
Baltz Title 1 Parent Involvement Policy, Baltz Title 1 Parent, Teacher & School Compact, Title 1 Brochure for Parents, Red Clay Parent Engagement Policy & Red Clay Federal Programs Complaint Procedures
Resources for Parents
Dress Code Details
Click here to review policies for Baltz Elementary.
Click here to learn more about our supports for positive behavior at Baltz
Click here to learn more about our supports for positive behavior at Baltz in Spanish!