The General's Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 5/19/2019
Such a Great Night at Back in Black 'N Gold! Eastside Rocked!
Our Assistant Principal for the Day, Mr. Ajac-Ayodele, held a lunch meeting!
Sending lots of love to Olivia from the DDE staff!
Seventh Grade took a trip to the Dominican Republic to learn about biodiversity in the coral reef ecosystem. Special thanks to the Nature Conservancy!
Math teacher for a day. Great job Miss Golden!
Jonathan did a great job as co-teacher for the day! He was so helpful taking attendance, working with students, and sharing a pizza with Mrs. Hoff!
Hats off to the Softball Team! They're having an awesome season!
- The final PTO meeting of the school year will be Wednesday, June 12th @ 6:30pm in the STEAM Center. We will have our PTO Executive Board Elections, so please join us to cast your vote.
- Whenever you shop on Amazon, please use this link to go through AmazonSmile. A portion of each eligible sale will go to the Eisenhower Middle School PTO! Happy Shopping, Generals! https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-2634420
Mark Your Calendar
- Friday, May 24, 2019: Early Dismissal @ 11:40am. Please note: There will not be a snack cart on this day. Students must be at for the full day (7:40am until 11:40am) to be considered present. Tardy students/students who leave early will be considered absent.
- Monday, May 27, 2019: School Closed for Memorial Day
- Wednesday, May 29, 2019: Spring Concerts - Chorus @ 6:00pm; Band @ 7:00pm
- Friday, June 7, 2019: 8th Grade Dance @ 6:30pm
- Wednesday, June 12, 2019: Final PTO Meeting of the School Year @ 6:30pm
- Monday, June 17, 2019: Early Dismissal @ 11:40am
- Tuesday, June 18, 2019: Early Dismissal @ 11:40am
- Tuesday, June 18, 2019: 8th Grade Graduation @ 3:30pm
- Wednesday, June 19, 2019: Last Day of School and Early Dismissal @ 11:40am
Important Information for 8th Grade Families
8th Grade Dance:
- To help offset the cost of the dance, the PTO is requesting monetary donations. If you would like to contribute, please send your donation into the main office in an envelope marked “PTO: 8th Grade Dance.” Please note: 8th Grade Parents DO NOT chaperone the 8th Grade Dance; the PTO asks 6th and 7th Grade parents to chaperone.
- Graduation will be held on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 at 3:30pm. Once the location has been determined, more information will be provided.
- Following is information for all 8th grade boys who will be attending Freehold Boro High School in the fall and are interested in basketball: