Preschool Parent Information
First Day of school is Tuesday, September 8, 2020
Back to School
God bless you all!
Julie Kane, LMSW
The preschool team has put together a series of videos to help you get ready for the first day of school! Please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. Kanej@gaschool.com
Everyday your student needs to come to school with a water bottle, 1 snack if they are half day, and 2 snacks and a lunch if the are full day. The water bottle, lunch and snacks need to be labeled with their name and date daily.
Your child will be bringing home a green folder containing important paperwork. Please send it back to school no later than Monday, September 14th.
WE ARE PEANUT AND TREE NUT FREE!
Pre K 3 will have art on Monday and pre 4 will have art on Wednesday.
If your student has art on one of these days please send an Art Kit to school so your student is able to participate.
From Ms. Carr:
Please have your PreK-8 student have the following:
○ A labeled gallon Ziplock bag ( or a close-able bag large enough to keep supplies). (Everyone
○ Elmer's glue stick x 2 (K-8 already on school supply list)
○ Elmer's liquid glue (clear preferable)
○ Box of crayons (Crayola preferable) 24 count if possible
○ Black sharpie markers (fine tip) x2
○ Box of markers (Crayola preferable)
○ Box of color pencils (24)
○ Watercolor paint tray
○ Scissors - * PRK-K - blunt fiskars (or any blunt scissor)
○ Apron/paint shirt to cover clothes (an oversize shirt that you don't mind getting messy - to be
kept at school)
○ Pencil sharpener (*PrK optional)
○ Pink pearl eraser (*PrK optional)
*Please make sure art supplies are labeled with your student's name as well as the outside of the Ziplock bag. If you are having any trouble, please know that Michaels, Blick or Joann Fabrics carry specialty art items. There is no immediate hurry for these extra items so approximately after Labor Day weekend would work nicely. I would like to thank you in advance for your assistance, and I look forward to creating with your children!