What is to live well with your losses?
Join our ongoing contemplative circle
Growth can be at the heart of grief, losses, and setbacks. When we befriend grief, we can become both deepened and elevated by it.
In this contemplative circle we will contemplate the question: What is it to live well with your losses?
Dido Clark, Ph.D., is a guide and life coach for living well with losses.
We will sit in a circle with both silence and sharing. This is a safe, confidential circle. Share when and if you feel drawn to come from Spirit.
No fixing or advising but trusting to the light within us all.
Every Tuesday night until the end of August 7-8pm
Wildsage Cohousing Common House
1650 Zamia Avenue, Boulder, 80304
Grief, whether new or old, can both deepen and elevate us when our souls have the space to be heard. Come “live in the question” of what it is to live well with losses for you.
A question is asked in each circle, such as:
- What gifts in losses and setbacks have you found?
- What did you learn or are learning from a dark night of the soul?
- What are the ways in which you can savor your ongoing connections to those or that which seems lost?
- What are the ways in which you can strengthen your connections to the light within?
- What is truly important now?
- What is it to truly live in alignment with your values?
How much does attending cost?
I am accepting donations--$10 suggested (I accept cash, checks, and credit cards).