EOC Project Part 2 & 3 are DUE TODAY!
Today's Important Info:
Today your EOC Project part 2 & 3 are due! Please be sure to read below for more info on your EOC Project Part 2 & 3.
Go through your grades:Make sure you are working on your missing work and submitting them ASAP from lessons 8-13! TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
Here's the link to the Calendar for this class again:
EOC Project Part 2 & 3 DUE TODAY!!
Please make sure that you have the following before you submit your EOC Project Part 2 & 3
Your project will be a combination spoken words and written work. There should be two sections to your project.
- In the first section, you will introduce yourself and talk about who you are in Japanese.
- In the second section you will create a brochure or handbook for travelers going to Japan.
You must include the following:
1. Audio "About Me" in Japanese
- Make an audio recording of the following using PowerPoint or Prezi.com:
- Introducing yourself
- How old are you?
- What school do you go to?
- What grade are you in?
- Where are you from?
- What language(s) do you speak?
- How many people are in your family?
- Talk more about your family (3 more lines)
- What do you do at home?
- What do you eat?
- What are your hobbies?
- What do you like/love?
- What do you dislike/hate?
- What are you strong at?
- What are you weak at?
- What will you do (Fri, Sat, or Sun <--You choose)
- Use: who, what, where, when
- Type your audio script into PowerPoint
- Please type it in ひらがな (Hiragana) and カタカナ (Katakana).
- Add your audio to your PowerPoint slide(s) (make sure the audio is MP3 file, or a WAV file for me to open it.)
- Add pictures to your slide(s)
2. A Brochure
Use your creativity, language skills, and cultural knowledge to either create a brochure or handbook for American students who might be traveling to Japan.
- You can use PowerPoint or any other program to do this assignment that would work best for you (as long as I can open the presentation.)
- Make sure that your brochure/handbook includes the following (10 points each):
- Weather/climate (in various seasons), the currency used, popular foods to eat, popular modes of transportation (10pts)
- find examples of prices of: hotels, plane tickets to Japan from where you are located, meals, and other things, etc (give us an organized way of showing the prices.) (10pts)
- activities that you can do (ex: indoor to outdoor, land to water), or festivals, celebrations, names and locations of areas of interest (recreation, dining, lodging, temples, beaches, etc.) (10pts)
- Japanese basic language to get around: hello, how are you?, excuse me, bye, nice to meet you, etc.
(at least 10 or more useful phrases) (10pts)
- Cultural tips or information in Japanese or English--Use at least 1 tip(s)/information that was covered throughout each lesson for lessons 1-13 to write your tips/information. (Minimum of 15 tips) (15pts)
- Found enough pictures to go into the brochure. (at least 5.) (5pts)
- Make sure you cite all sources (including photos)
- Make sure you have a title slide/page and your name
Message from NCVPS. ^o^
NCVPS is seeking your feedback as we continue to review and revise our processes and services. Please take a moment to complete the survey form below. Your feedback is very important!
You are being asked to participate in this survey because, as a student, you are in a unique position to provide feedback on what you learned from the experience, supply information about our program, and offer suggestions for improvement.
This online survey will take about ten-fifteen minutes to fill out and asks you to rate your experience in your most recent NCVPS course.
Please complete the survey no later than Wednesday, January 7, 2015.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE TAKING MORE THAN ONE COURSE, PLEASE SUBMIT A SURVEY FOR EACH COURSE.
Please provide feedback specific to the course in which you are responding.
Link to the survey:
CLICK HERE to sign your name saying that you have read today's announcements! \^o^/
Click this link to find troubleshoots for coaching, learn different ways to attend. Learn how to attend using a phone! ^o^ If you're having trouble >.< with attending coaching, here are some info to help you. ^.^