On-going efforts to prevent the spread of viral illnesses
We appreciate the support from families by encouraging their family members to practice healthy habits and by keeping their children home when they are sick.
The school system is closely monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) as cases are reported in the United States, and staff is in touch with local and state health departments. We are following the guidance and best practices of larger agencies like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Tips for Preventing the Spread of Viruses
- Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough.
- Wash your hands often.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and stay home if you are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Practice other good health habits.
- Get your flu shot and appropriate vaccinations.