The Raider Report
September 29, 2015
The Prayer of Saint Francis
Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
Where there is sadness, joy.
O divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
To be consoled as to console,
To be understood as to understand,
To be loved as to love;
For it is in giving that we receive;
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
It is in dying to self that we are born to eternal life.
Blessing of the Pets this Friday!
Please join us in bringing your pets, a picture of a pet, or a stuffed animal as we will have a special prayer service to celebrate the feast day of St. Francis. Service will take place at 2:30 in the parking lot by the PK building. Please make sure if you are bringing a pet that the pet is leashed, or caged.
First Communion preparations are done at your home parishes. If you wish for your child to make their First Communion with All Saints Catholic Church, you must register them at the Church Office and take their baptismal certificate with you. Please let them know that your child is an All Saints student. Registration will be open until October 15th. After that, the parish will be hosting a meeting for All Saints students at the end of October and will send the meeting information to those that have registered.
- Safe Environments Class-Please CLICK HERE to see the Diocesan Safe Environments Training Calendar
- Choir-Choir practice this Wednesday in the church. Choir ends at 4:30pm. For more info, please contact either Mr. Murillo, email@example.com, or Mrs. Azpeitia, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yearbook Club-Yearbook club this Wednesday, September 30th, after school until 4pm. For more info, please contact Roman Ramirez, Yearbook Coordinator, Roman.Ramirez@unthsc.edu
- Hispanic Dress Up Day-To celebrate Hispanic Heritage month, we will be having a Hispanic heritage dress up day on Friday, October 9th. All students and staff are invited to participate and join us for our bilingual mass on this day. Students choosing not to participate, will need to come to school in regular mass uniform
- Nolan Middle School Volleyball Night-is Tuesday October 6th. Freshman and JV games at 5pm and Varsity game at 6pm. All volleyball players who attend in their school or sports uniform, along with their parents, will receive free admission to the games.
First All School Mass & Breakfast this Sunday!
BLESSING OF THE PETS, 10/2
Please join us this Friday at 2:30 in the parking lot by the PK building
ALL SCHOOL MASS & BREAKFAST, 10/4
Mass at 9:00am. Students please wear your school uniform to show support. Breakfast will follow after all masses.
HISPANIC HERITAGE DRESS UP DAY
Help celebrate Hispanic heritage month by dressing up for the day!
ALL SCHOOL MASS & BREAKFAST, 10/4
What we need...
- Boxtops, Caprisuns, & Coke Tabs (turn in to classroom teacher)
- November Races-We will be working the November Texas Motor Speedway race as a fundraiser for the school taking tickets at the gates. The dates and times for the race are Thursday, Nov. 5th, 12:30pm-5:30pm (4 spots), Friday, Nov 6th, 10am-11pm? (20 spots), Saturday, Nov 7th, 8:30am-5:00pm (10 spots). We are working in shifts, to get the day covered. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact HSO President, Edgar Lopez, email@example.com
- Have a Target Redcard? Register it to give back to All Saints, CLICK HERE
- Volunteer help in the Cafeteria. If you can volunteer, please call Mariana at the school, 817-624-2670, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers for the October monthly breakfast. If you can help please call Claudia Perez, Breakfast Coordinator, at 817-521-5931
All Volunteers must be approved and in good standing with the Safe Environments Program. If you have a workshop certificate that needs to be turned in, please drop it off in the office.