Faculty & Staff of Smith Intermediate FISD
I know we are all counting down the days until Thanksgiving Break!
While we are all working hard to stay healthy on campus, we are having a very high occurrence of subs on campus. While we know this is inevitable during the times we are in, please make sure you have a completed sub folder in your room at all times. This should include seating charts, medical needs, food allergies, student helper names, backup lesson plans, daily schedule, and an overview of how students access their learning online. You may include other information as you see fit. Please include a note that students cannot be sent to the nurse, that they must call the nurse first. ALL classrooms need to have a printed seating chart since our subs rotate into other rooms within the pod.
Thanks for your help in making sure our subs are given information to make them successful.
Have a great week!
Staff Dress for the Week:
Wednesday- camo shirt or sweater
Thursday- flannel wear (or plaid, etc...)
Friday- favorite hat
Jeans are allowable with any of the above combinations :)
- Math Interim Testing
- See notes below
- Reading Interim Testing
- See notes below
- Spirit Wear Day
- Staff Luncheon- We are so THANKFUL for you!
- Thanksgiving Break!
- Faculty Meeting w/ Dr. Terry (All teachers required to attend) @ 3:45
- 11/17 Math
- 11/18 Reading
- Messages will go out to students to leave their Chromebooks and power adapters (labeled) in the classrooms on 11/16 and 11/17 so that they can be charged overnight
- Counselors and Testing Team will train teachers on testing protocols and instructions prior to 11/17
- Testing Slideshow
- All teachers with a virtual class will be responsible for scanning and emailing testing tickets to virtual students (Monday)
- Testing Schedules for both days (Go by your homeroom content area)
- Keep student CB's and power adapters at the end of day Monday and Tuesday so that they can be charged overnight.
Christmas Angel Adoption
CLC Weekly Schedule:
Goals for the week:
- All grades in Skyward are up to date prior to leaving for break
- Lesson plans are ready and submitted for the week we return from break
NEW! Canvas Course Analytics
Student Dress Code
Students will be allowed to wear Smith, NFHS, and/or a solid color hoodie or jacket. All other types of hoodies and jackets will not be allowed in the building.