First HOSA Meeting
Welcome new members!
Welcome back old members!
If you forgot to sign in before, please sign-in on your way out.
Include a preferred method for communication; we will be sending out updates and specifically today the survival guide, applications, and the survey. So, if you like email, list your email. We will post on Facebook as well!
DID YOU KNOW THERE ARE 2 HOSA CHAPTERS IN CHS?
- 9th and 10th graders = CHS JUNIOR HOSA Chapter
- 11th and 12th graders +CHS SENIOR HOSA Chapter
These are the "OFFICAL" chapters. Even though we have two chapters. we will still have the same facebook page and meetings for all grades.
- Some events are online-testing, and that is in December
- For some events, you go to Area Competitions in February at Richardson High School.
- If you advance in online testing or in Area, you go to State Competitions at San Antonio.
- If you advance at State, you go to Nationals at Orlando.
- American Heart Association Walk
- Dallas White Rock Marathon
- Relay for Life
- Sandy Lake Rehab Center
- Elmcroft Assisted Living
MEETINGS WILL BE EVERY TUESDAY!
Afterschool meetings at 4:00 pm; hosted by Shiva N., Chandana T., and Rachana M.
- The dues are $50 and will be due by the second meeting.
- We have T-shirts: $15
- Sweatshirt: $20
- Hoodie: $25
You can sign-up for these at the second meeting. They are not mandatory, but we highly recommend you to get one. :)
- White shirt with a collar
- Navy/Black Slacks/Skirt
- Navy/Black Blazer
- Navy/Black closed-toes shoes
- HOSA scarf/tie
- HOSA Emblem
- We will hand out HOSA SURVIVAL GUIDES for this year at the next meeting.
- If you are not yet in the COPPELL HOSA 2013-2014 facebook page, please talk to one of the offficers.