THE THORSON WEEKLY
Week of October 5, 2015
EVENTS THIS WEEK
Monday, October 5
- Problem Solving Team Meeting - 7:45 a.m. - Conference Room
Tuesday, October 6
- Combined Grade Level Team Meetings - 7:45 a.m.
- Angela has a Safety Committee Meeting at 9:15 a.m. at District Office
Wednesday, October 7
- 2nd Grade field trip to Bookworm Gardens - 11:45 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Thursday, October 8
- Book Fair Begins
- District Flu Shot clinic
- Fuel Up to Play 60 Committee Meeting - 8:00-8:45 - East end of gym
- Angela has a district RtI Committee Meeting from 8:00-11:00 at District Office
Friday, October 9
- 1st Grade field trip to Shalom - 9:15 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Family Fall Fest - 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- October 12 - PTO Meeting
- October 13 - Donuts with Dads
- October 21 - Picture Retake Day
- October 26-30 - Pumpkin Days
"NUTS AND BOLTS" NOTES
As we transition to using Alpine for the majority of our data needs, there is still value in having our school-wide data in our data wall that we created last year. We have created a new data wall for the 2015-16 school year and have given you editing rights via email. The only change we have made thus far is that we kept the Spring data in the data wall as a reference point. Please put your students' MAP and BAS data in the data wall by Monday, October 12. I realize that not all students will have a BAS level at this point. Please put them in as they are available. Let me know if you have any questions.
Veteran's Day Assembly
We will be having a Veteran's Day Assembly again this year. It will be on November 11 at 10:40 a.m., with classes being called down at 10:30. I have started a document to track our assemblies, as we will be rotating the times so that the same classes are not always affected. We will keep this document as a running list of our assemblies for the year.