Why don't you just go to Russia and see it for yourself!!
It takes place in Russia, Its significance arises from Russia's victory over Germany in WWII., on Victory Day Russia has a Military Parade.
3 Tourist destinations
1) Red Square-- People would want to visit this place because Red Square is a place where ceremonys, celebrations, and the Military Parade were held.
2) Derbent-- It is the 2nd most important city in Russia.
3) St. Petersburg is a center of industry, science, and cultural significance as well as having industrial machinery, iron, steel, Chemicals , and food.
2) Powder Sugar Covered Doughnuts
3) Buffalo Sauce Covered Chicken
3 Famous Russians
Russia's first world-famed specialist in natural science, a poet who laid down the foundations of Russian literary language and an advocate of education,
Mikhail Vasilievich Lomonosov (1711-1765)
2) Dmitri Mendeleev
Dmitri Mendeleev (1834-1907) is a famous Russian chemist who arranged the 63 known elements into a periodic table
3) Sofia Kovalevskaya (1850-1891) was destined to become a woman of great strengths
3 Parks or Amusement Parks
1) RAAPA Park Shahovskaya - People would ride different rides like a carousel.
2) Gorky Park- People would enjoy family time and ride rides that go round and round at just different rides.
3) RAAPA Expo Park- People are kind in a mall and they have carousels and crafts and different tent things where you can do different activities.
- Russia is a transcontinental country, extending halfway around the northern hemisphere and covering much of eastern and north-eastern Europe and the whole of northern Asia
- Moscow is the biggest city in Europe. Population is 10.5 million
- Ushanka (Ear-flaps hat) is a traditional Russian winter hat with ear flaps that can be tied up at the chin