Youngsters, a bridge for the future
25th July - 3rd August, Denmark
About the project
The main objectives are in full accordance with Erasmus+ programme, as it follows below:
• Foster solidarity and tolerance, respect and mutual understanding, dialogue and cooperation between young people coming from different religious, cultural and social backgrounds;
• Prevent the negative impact of discriminatory action, fighting against exclusion and marginalization of young people with fewer opportunities;
• Encourage young people to participate in the solutions for social hindrance, thus stimulating their prospective role as active citizens;
• Calibrate the understanding of the European values and the freedom of movement;
• Highlighting the connection between European citizenship, human rights, democracy and intercultural learning, together with the underlying values.
Accommodation and lodging
8464 Galten, Denmark
You will be hosted in a 1,000 m² boarding school very close to Aarhus city. Each room has 2 individual beds and a private bathroom with shower. The leisure area includes billiard, air hockey, darts, table football, hamacs and a football pitch. Also, there is a special place for campfire.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served daily in our spacious canteen. In between sessions you can enjoy a cup of coffee or tea and to have a bite of authentical Danish sweets. Should you have any special requests regarding the meals (e.g. vegetarian, vegan food), kindly inform us latest one month before the project starts.
You MUST book your flight tickets latest by 20th June. This is very important because we need to buy in advance the train tickets for you to get to the project venue. Public transport is very expensive in Denmark and that's why we need to book 1-2 months before in order to get the best price.
If you fail to comply with the above deadline for flights, then you'll have to buy the train tickets yourself (will cost around 120 EUR for a return ticket per person, compared to 40 EUR if we buy it for you in advance).
The cost of the train/bus tickets will be of course included in your travel budget.
Remember to drop us an email before booking your flight tickets, as we have to confirm your itinerary and price of the tickets. Be aware that we do not reimburse tickets purchased through travel agencies, unless otherwise agreed.
In case you want to spend extra days in Denmark, feel free to do so. You are allowed to spend up to 6 extra days outside the project dates.
Cyprus ----> 360 EUR
Greece ----> 360 EUR
Romania ----> 275 EUR
Poland ----> 275 EUR
Latvia ----> 275 EUR
Italy ----> 275 EUR
Denmark ----> 0 EUR
As a general rule, participants are requested to keep all tickets, invoices and boarding passes in order to be eligible for refunding. We strongly recommend that you check-in online for your flights and get your boarding passes in pdf format. In order to receive the travel reimbursement for the team, the group leaders from each country must follow these steps:
- Step 1. Upload all the team's travel documents online via Google Drive, using the button Submit travel documents. Any travel documents sent by other channels (email, messenger, whatsapp, etc.) will be disregarded and will not count in for the reimbursement.
- Step 2. Fill in the Request reimbursement form.
Reimbursements will be processed per country, within 6 weeks from the day we receive the reimbursement forms.
Participation fee: 20 EUR per participant
(it includes: cultural trip to Aarhus, bed linen, towels, materials)
Each national team will have one group leader (no age limit) who will be responsible for submitting the documents needed for the reimbursement process.
What to bring
Regarding the intercultural evenings, feel free to bring your flag together with traditional food, snacks or drinks with you. However, the maximum limit for alcohol is 5L per country
How to apply?
Applicants from Denmark can contact us directly using the details at the bottom of this infopack.
Dare to take your chance
Fundacja Instytut Innowacji
Multilingual Youth Perspective