A critical review by the talented philosopher Aristotle
2. Frosty, Brenda, and Kim help Jay along the way to conquering his dreams.
3. Theme: Along with the theme of never giving up, this film offers many motivational messages, such as pushing yourself past the limits, trusting yourself, and that family and friends are your backbone.
4. Diction: "Paddle, paddle, paddle, little grom." Jay, his arch enemies, and his entire support system all add some surfer slang to the mix at one point or another in the movie.
5. Sound: The crashing and booming of those hundred foot waves is nothing like you've ever heard before!
6. Rocky slopes and jagged coastlines...wait, he actually goes surfing on those? This will be quite an adventure!