October 3, 2019
Tell Your Parents
- October is National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- October 2019 Mobile Food Pantry Schedule
- FREE Self-Guided Depot to Depot Fall Color Tour of Muskegon County - 10/5/19, 10/12/19, 10/19/19
- AHFEST Film Fest FREE Screening of the movie Green Book 10/9/19 at Muskegon Museum of Art
- FREE Sherlock Holmes Escape Room at Hackley Library 10/10-12/19; Register to claim a time slot
Don't Delay, Sign Up Today!
Michigan Association of Gifted Children Balancing Brilliance Conference
For Parents, Teachers, and Students: Conference features Gifted Experts ♦ Strategies & Techniques ♦ Teacher & Parent Topics ♦ Meet Other Gifted Parents ♦ Network With Educators, 10/12/19 in Ann Arbor, $70 member/$80 non-member/$25 student Register Now!
Get Your Learning On!
- Project-Based Learning Dinner & Dialogue Series Session 1 - 10/9/19, $10, Dinner
- 2019-20 ACRI Community of Practice 10/10/19, FREE In County/$10 Out County, Dinner, SCECHs
- Assessing a Student's Risk of Violence: A Team-Based Approach 10/15/19; FREE, 6 SCECHs
- Restorative Practices interactive 2-day series starts 10/22/19, FREE, Lunch, SCECHs
- ADA Compliant Documents: Refresher 2019 11/25/19 OR 12/11/19; FREE
- ADA Compliant Documents for Beginners 2019 2-day session, 12/16-17/19; FREE
Don't Miss This!
Join the 2019 Great Lakes Apple Crunch!
Thursday, October 10, 2019, 12 Noon
Last October 1,564,367 students, children, teachers, and good food supporters across the region crunched. Let’s join forces and meet the goal of 1.6 MILLION CRUNCHES this year! Thursday, October 10 at 12 Noon: See Details & Register!