OTAGS: Come as you are!
"Off to a Good Start" in your Second Language Assignment!
'Come as you are' OTAGS
You choose what you need!
Through individual or small group support, second language consultants can help you:
- understand the fundamentals of your language curricula and key resources
- delve into student competencies from the Ministerial Order on Student Learning (#001/2013) and how second languages relate to it all
- plan for meaningful assessment
- explore effective second language technologies
- select resources and instructional strategies for maximum student engagement
- do whatever else you might need to do for your second language classroom
Come alone, with a colleague or bring your whole second language department. We will make sure that the day suits your individual needs.
Target audience: Grades K-12 Teachers of all second languages and programs
2016-17 Date: November 27, 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (or come for just a half day, if you prefer)
Location: The Languages Centre at Woodcroft (13750 Woodcroft Avenue, Edmonton)
Parking: School side of street only
Lunch: Bring your own lunch or eat out
For more information: Julie Marko at email@example.com or 780-429-8407
What you will need
- Key materials for planning
- Access to your program of studies (and for FSL, the Program Articulation documents)
- Your own technology, if desired (Chromebooks will be available)