Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD)
Long Term Effects
4. LSD users can also experience long-term Psychosis and severe depression.
Fun Facts about LSD
6. Over 800,000 people admitted to trying LSD in 2008. These people ranged in ages from 12 to 60 years old.
7. About 66% of acid users claim to have started using the drug to escape the horrors of physical or sexual abuse as a child.
8. One ounce of LSD can get 300,000 people high.
9. LSD use does not show up on a standard urine drug test.
10. LSD is produced in crystal form and is odorless, colorless, and slightly bitter.