What you need to know
● What is a credit card? So you have have to pay month to month in full payment.
● Where can you use credit cards? Any where there is an ATM, an any store that take visa, master card. etc.
● What are the benefits and costs of using credit cards? you can you the card pretty much anywhere and even thought you go over drawn they give you 2 day to pay off. also you card wisely don't go over drawn to much it will cause bad credit and Try to pay in cash not always credit cards
● Annual Fees : Fees that you get every month.
● Credit Limit : where you cant go over the amount you have
● Interest Rate :The rate you get when you have good credit score
● Penalty Fees :fees That you get when you don't pay for the use of that amount.
● Over-the-limit : fee you have to pay a fee for using over the limit.