"Inspiring Greatness in Tomorrow's Leaders!" 12-5-14
Think Win Win, Synergize and Yee-Haws!
Yee-Haws to the Ranch Staff:
I'm so proud to work at Solana Ranch and to work along so many dedicated and talented educators! It was with great (Hawk) pride that I escorted our supportive superintendent, Dr. Lynch, and two of our Board Members, Julie Union and Holly Lewry around our dynamic school. It is exciting to see students engaged in every room in thoughtful, rigorous, collaborative, and purposeful learning.
Put First Things First (Announcements/Reminders)
- The Hour of Code is next week! Ashley will be doing coding with students in the Lab. Students can continue in your classes if you wish. More info on: http://code.org
- Common Core Training Tuesday - Bell, Carlson, Kuo, Musella and Wednesday - Bell, Pontes, Malandra, Jordan
- Staff Meeting on Wednesday AM - To discuss district Learning Walks and Site PLCs
- Light House Training on Thursday - Carlson, Magalnick, Butler, Cullins, Samuelson, Wright, Pontes, Watson, Pace, and Casas
- PTO luncheon on Thursday!
- Friday Assembly
- Happy Birthday to Katie Pontes on Monday and Kathy Schmedding on Thursday!