Virtue Squad Newsletter
It's Officially Holiday Time!
It is official, The Holidays have commenced! The busiest selling season is upon us. YOU are the key to your success. YOU are your best product. How are you setting up your Holiday selling season? December 10th is our Holiday shipping cut off. Less than 30 days are left. Got a plan? Here are some take aways from my experience and other Leaders!
- Turkey Trot- Still time to get 6 (or 12) ladies together to sell $200 (or $100) over the Thanksgiving Holiday!
- Zipper Pouch Fundraiser
- Holiday Open House
- Top Hostess Giftapalooza
- Pre-Order Littles Gift Baskets
I will post more on the team page today about each of the above
Diva Did It Challenge #1
Challenge #1 Love Language Quiz:
Diva DID it:
What is it?
By selling $1000 per month you will enjoy the perk of FREE Catalogs/Minis/Order forms.
Each Month you sell $1000 you can choose from one of the above^^^ for the following month. Who will be my 1st inductee?!?!?!?!
Kathy's October 2015 Director Stats
TEAM SALES OCTOBER 2015
2. Stacey Sears $571.00
3. Cheryl Driesbaugh $255.00
Way to work your business's girls!!
- Spring Product Premiere Saturday October 5th 10 AM- Please let me know if you plan to attend the Olive Garden Lunch with SED Erin Putney following ( RSVP by 11/24)
- Holiday Shipping Cut Off: December 10th. Please get all Ho,iday Gift orders submitted prior to the 10th. All orders after will not be priorty shipped and not guarenteed to be deliverable before Christmas.
- Spring Catalog Launch: February 1st