Volume 3, Issue 35
Thank you to our wonderful teachers! Teacher Appreciation Week 2021
Staff Spotlight: Mrs. Ollie Harris (Office of Exceptional Learners Secretary)
Mrs. Ollie Harris has been supporting Warren Township schools for 23 years. She has made her biggest impact at Warren Central High School these past 10 years working in the Office of Exceptional Learners. Ollie supports staff and students daily, from staying calm during a crisis to providing humorous commentary on our day-to-day. She collaborates with other schools to make the transition process in and out of our district seamless. Ollie is dependable, has a strong work ethic, is self-motivated, and always goes above and beyond.
Ollie isn't just all business! Outside of work she loves to travel (must be warm) and spend time with her beautiful and intelligent daughters. She stays busy at home with her loving husband and spunky Shih Tzu, Journee. No matter what Ollie has going on, she will always find time to brighten your day.
The OEL Office couldn't function without her! Thank you Ollie!
Seniors "Set A Good Example" Winners
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: 2021-2022 K-8 Virtual and 9-12 Online Learning Program
Important Dates to know
File Your FAFSA by May 15th
Filing the FAFSA is one of the most important steps in the college-going process and can help students and families better afford college and other higher education opportunities. Students must have a current FAFSA on file to qualify for state and federal financial aid and many merit-based scholarships also require a completed FAFSA.
Graduation Commencement Information
- June 3rd - Last Names A-K
- June 4th - Last Names L-Z
Check out the Senior Newsletter (link in "Academic Assistance" section) for more information!
Moorhead Community Resource Center
CLICK HERE for more information.
FOOD DISTRIBUTION INFORMATION
- 100% VIRTUAL families can pick up food on Tuesday from 8:00-9:30 a.m. or 4:00- 6:00 p.m. at Moorhead Community Resource Center located at 8400 East 10th Street.
- All hybrid in-person students will have the opportunity to pick up meals while in-person to take home for the following school day. Please encourage your child to take advantage of this opportunity!
Vaccinations - Ages 16 and Older
- Families making appointments for teens who are 16 or 17 years old will need to make sure they are selecting a location offering the Pfizer vaccine.
- Anyone younger than 18 who wants to get vaccinated will need permission from a parent or guardian.