It's the inside that counts
Raising my voice for Sharks!
A lot of people are scared of sharks, but why?
Because what they see on the media. Some times it's not always what they see on the media but it's how many shark attacks that happen every year. In movies they make it seem like shark attacks happen all the time but they don't, the average of sharks killing someone is 5 people in a year worldwide, and we are killing more sharks then they are killing humans. Fishers are killing 100 million sharks/rays a year, and we have a 1in 3,700,000 chance of being killed by a shark and 1 in 103 dying in a car accident.
~Causes and Effects~
- For example, a lot of sharks look scary.
- Another possible cause is rare attacks on humans.
- A final cause is some people are not properly educated about sharks.
- Because people are afraid of sharks they don't want to protect them.
- If sharks aren't protected the whole food chain could fall apart.
- If sharks go extinct the whole ecosystem could fall apart.
- First, We can educate people on how rare it is to get attacked by a shark.
- In addition, We can protest so that the sharks are protected.
- Finally, We can educate people so they know how important sharks are to the ecosystem.
~Here are some videos about sharks~
All About Sharks for Children: Animal Videos for Kids - FreeSchool
Sharks for Kids | Animal Learning Videos
~In my opinion~
It's important that people look past the outside and understand the shark.
And here is a book that I made about sharks for kids, I hope you enjoy it!
~SAVE THE SHARKS~