August 16th, 2021
Welcome to the 2021-2022 School Year!
Here is the School Supply List for this school year. We are asking for money this year instead of supplies to help cut the cost as well as get the supplies needed for each student. If you can contribute, please do so as we are asking families for $20 a student. If you can't contribute the full amount, that is absolutely fine! We will take whatever you can send. Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions! Have a great day! :)
School Supplies: Bryant Elementary School 2021-2022
· $20 for the bulk purchasing of supplies for classrooms
· Headphones (earbuds work best for older students (3rd-5th grade), headphones for younger (kinder-2nd grade) kiddos)
· Gym Shoes
Back to School Open House
We are hoping to see you at the Back-to-School Open House on Thursday, August 26th from 1:00-3:00. This provides families time to meet teachers, greet other families and drop off school supplies before the first day of school. To support HSD safety protocol we will be following these guidelines:
- Open House will be outside. Grade level areas will be designated with signage and staff will be available to help families find grade level areas.
- We will have staggered arrival time based on last name 1:00--2:00 (Last name beginning A-L), 2:00-3:00 (last name beginning M-Z). This will help manage the number of people gathering and allow for a more personal connection with your child's grade level teacher.
- Students should bring their school supplies so they can be put in the building in preparation for our first day of school (grades 1-5 August 30, Kindergarten September 2.
- Masks will be optional for our outside event!
Class Lists 2021-2022
We value you and your participation in your child’s / children's education. Two indicators for positive student engagement and success are school-to-home communication and attendance. Please know that our teachers and staff want to get to know you. We also want your child/ren to be in school. Of course, if your child/ren are sick keep them home until they are well.
We are a Class Dojo school. You should be receiving an invite to join your teacher's accounts. I will be listed as a co-teacher (as well as several others) in order to make sure we stay in contact. Please feel free to message on the app if you have questions. Please also remember that teachers may not answer immediately after hours or on the weekends but will return messages within 24 hours of returning in person.
Bell Schedule for All Students
Tuesdays-Fridays= 8:30 A.M. to 3:15 P.M.
HSD School Calendar
Follow Us on Facebook
2021- 2022 Meal Update from Robert Worthy, Sodexo Manager for Helena Public School's
Attention all Parents! We are proud to announce that we will be able to offer FREE Breakfast and FREE Lunch again to all students during the 2021-2022 school year. During this next school year, we will be able to also offer a weeks' worth of meals to siblings 1-18 years old on Wednesdays from the base kitchen.
There may be no charge for any student during this school year, but this is a perfect time to start paying off any negative balances that students may have accumulated pre-pandemic. We are also recommending that all parents go to the district website and fill out the free and reduced application. These applications are not just for meals, they also help with other funds for school programs.
If you have any questions about student accounts or balances, you can contact your students' school office or contact the Sodexo Food Service Office at 324-2570 at any time