Comparison of World Religions
- Christianity started when Jesus Christ told his disciples to go out and preach the gospel to the world.
- Jesus Christ started Christianity.
- Christianity is monotheistic.
- Christianity believe that Jesus entered the world and died for our sins.
- Christianity started about 2000 years ago in Judea (present-day Israel)
- A parable for Christianity is Noel's Arch, he put all the animal in the arch and he saved everyone from the flood.
- Chistianity has about 2 billion followers world wide.
- Christiantity spreader through evangelism, conquest, and missionary.
- Christians holy book is the Bible
- Some of the people who were considered holy was Jesus, Moses, Abraham, God, and many more.
- Organizations of the Christianity Baptist Church are Ministers, Missionary, Deacon board, Trustee board, Usher Board, and Choirs.
- Buddhism started when Gautama rebelled against the oppressive religious practices of his royal family.
- Siddhartha Gautama started Buddhism
- Buddhism is neither monotheistic or polytheistic because they don't have a person god(s).
- Buddhism believe that the ultimate goal in life is to achieve enlightenment.
- Buddhism started in India.
- Buddhism started 2500 years ago.
- The Blind Men and the Elephant, it is about about a lot of men's thqt touch this elephant and they had total different interpretations of the elephant.
- Buddhism is estimated to have around 350 million people to believe in this religion.
- The Buddhists that were the first propagators of the religion spreader their faith by traveling the world.
- The holy book of Buddhism was Tipitaka.
- Relic was the holy people of Buddhism.
- Hinduism started by the Seven Sages were the patriarchs.
- Hinduism was started by Brahma.
- Hinduism is monotheistic.
- Hinduism believe in the divinity of the Vedas
- Hinduism started in India.
- Hinduism started 4000 years ago
- Gargi was a story, it's about these rishis wanting to receive the gift the prince was granting to the greatest. After the female rishi Gargi questioned Yajnavalkya she proclaimed him as the greatest.
- Hinduism is estimated to have about 1.4 billion followers.
- Hinduism spreaded by the travels of merchants to nearby countries.
- Vedas was Hinduism holy book.
- Some of the organizations of Hinduism is Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP), Bajrang Dal, Hindu American Foundation (HAF), and many more.