RFMS Media Center
2014-2015 Quarter One Report
21st Century Learning
- 6th grade Reading and English
- 8th grade English and Social Studies
- Contemporary Communications
Technologies used were Google Drive, Animoto & Windows Live Movie Maker.
Classes covered Library Orientation, Copyright/Creative Commons, Instructional Use of Technology, Identifying and Accessing Computer Drives, Accessing and Sharing Google Docs, Book Trailers and Book Speed Dating!
Our Inventor's Lab
- 8,386 students visited the Media Center this quarter. This is 43% increase in attendance from last year!
- 5,239 circulated materials in Q1. This is a 17% increase from last year!