What do you think?
Journal Prompts for the 4th Six Weeks
ALL JOURNAL ENTRIES WILL BE TYPED INTO, AND SHARED WITH ME VIA, GOOGLE DOCS.
- A correct heading, on the top left, that is spaced down two lines so that it does not cut off your name when printed.
- An ORIGINAL title.
- 200 to 400 words to explain your thoughts in detail.
- Use of proper grammar as discussed in class.
- Proper spelling, as you are allowed to look up any word you choose.
- ORIGINAL THOUGHTS FROM YOU!!
- A quote from the prompt.
- Mention of the speaker or title of the video.
- INCLUDE a personal event.
Please type in size 12, Times New Roman, and double space your paper.
Two entries should be shared via GOOGLE CLASSROOM by January 30, 2015.
Two more should be shared by February 6, 2015.
Two final entries for the six weeks should be shared by February 12, 2015.