Budget Change Request Category
To add a category:
- Enter a Budget Change Request Category Name.
- Select whether to Allow for Un-Balanced Entry.
- Select Yes to allow users in the Request Budget Change entry point to enter a request for the category where the Increase Amount and Decrease Amount do not equal zero or to enter a request that is a one-sided entry.
- Select No to prohibit unbalanced entries. (No is the system default and the option that will be distributed as selected for existing categories.) If a user in the Request Budget Change entry point enters a request that is an unbalanced entry, a message that the unbalanced transaction is not allowed appears.
- Click the Add button to add the category to the Budget Change Request Category table.
To edit a category, click the category in the Budget Change Request Category table, then click the Edit button. Edit the fields in the Budget Change Request Category Table Maintenance panel, then click the Save button.
To remove a category, click the category in the Budget Change Request Category table, then click the Delete button. Click the Yes button in the confirmation box to delete the category.