End of Year Updates
Urgent: Please Read
Important Schedule Information
Due to the inclement weather and the number of snow days used by the district this winter, we will have to adjust the end of the year schedule for our students. The official last day of school will be Thursday, May 30th. However, in order to accommodate scheduled graduation events for the school district and the family planning that is also associated with those events, the senior schedule for the end of the school year is being adjusted.
Final Exam Schedule for 9th – 11th Graders:
- Final Exams for 9th – 11th graders will start on Friday, May 24, 2019.
- The last day of school for 9th – 11th graders is Thursday, May 30, 2019 and students will be dismissed at 11:20 am that day.
- The Final Exam Schedule for all 9th – 11th grade students can be found below.
Please Note the Following Important Dates for Seniors:
- Friday, April 12th: Senior Class Meeting
- Friday, April 19th: Senior Breakfast and Meeting
- Friday, May 10th: Senior Six Flags Trip
- Monday, May 20th: All seniors will turn in their Chromebooks during lunch. Students choosing to purchase their Chromebooks will still need to turn them in but will be able to pick them up again after Commencement Rehearsal.
- Tuesday, May 21st – Friday, May 24th: Seniors will take their final exams using the adjusted final exam schedule listed below.
- Friday, May 24th: All Senior grades for graduation will be due no later 3:00 pm. Students who do not complete coursework by this deadline will not be able to participate in commencement exercises.
- Tuesday, May 28th: The last day of school for all seniors. Seniors report to school at the normal time (7:20 am).
- Tuesday, May 28th: State Mandated Senior CPR Training.
- Tuesday, May 28th: Senior Panoramic Class Photo.
- Tuesday, May 28th: Commencement Rehearsal will take place on Tuesday, May 28th and is mandatory in order to walk during graduation.
- Tuesday, May 28th: Senior Honors Night.
- Wednesday, May 29th: No School for Seniors
- Thursday, May 30th: No School for Seniors
- Sunday, June 2nd: Commencement @ 2:00 pm
Senior Final Exam Schedule:
Seniors will be allowed to exempt final exams if they meet the required criteria; however, they will be required to attend school during all days of the Senior final exam schedule due to the fact that they will not be in attendance on May 29th and May 30th.
Seniors will take final exams within the normal school schedule 5/21-5/23 and on the first day of the standard final exam schedule on 5/24.
- Tuesday, 5/21: Block 2 and Block 6 Final Exams
- Wednesday, 5/22: Block 3 and Block 9 Final Exams
- Thursday, 5/23: Block 4 and Block 8 Final Exams
- Friday, 5/24: (Normal Final Exam Schedule) Block 1 and Block 7 Final Exams