Famous Scientist Research Project
Due on Dec. 12, 2014
- Description of his/her birth or childhood (1 paragraph)
- How they became interested in science *if given (1 paragraph)
- Explanation of hardships faced during scientific career (1 paragraph)
- Explanation of major experiment or contribution that shaped history (3 paragraphs with 3 pictures)
- Awards *if given (listed)
- 3-5 minute video about scientist
- All information is gathered from reputable sources and listed at the bottom of your smore in MLA format.
Paragraph = 5 complete sentences
Video - can be more than one video which add up to 3-5 minutes long
Great resources come from web address with an ending of ".gov" and ".edu" Many great resources also have dates and authors for when the information was published.
2 paragraphs describing with factual data on why your scientist is the MOST influential sceintist in history.