Puerto Princesa Underground River
Some things to know...
- The river emerges directly into the sea.
- Rock formations are made of dissolved limestone.
- It is approximately 8.2 kilometers long, which not all tourists get to see.
- There are more than 800 plant species, and walking through the island there are monkeys that will greet you.
- Entering the chambers you have to wear helmets to protect yourself from the bats and from any falling debris.
The bats hang from the cave and there are many of them.
Opening of the cave
The formation of the rocks is something amazing to see if you like nature.
The boat ride through the cave shows many differnt formations.