THE THORSON WEEKLY
Week of May 9, 2016
EVENTS THIS WEEK
- Sped Department Meeting
- Jaguar Jumpstart - 8:42 a.m. - Gym
- PTO Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - IMC
Tuesday, May 10
- Combined Grade Level Team Meetings - 7:45 a.m.
- Angela has an Elementary Principal's Meeting from 9-11.
Wednesday, May 11
- ER Team Training - 7:45 a.m. - OT Room
- K. Hartling to Riveredge 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Thursday, May 12
- Angela has DLC from 2-5 p.m. at district office.
Friday, May 13
- Global Giving Day - Buy a Sneaker
- 1st Grade concert - 2:00 p.m.
- 2nd Grade concert - 2:50 p.m.
May 23 - 5th Grade Band Concert - 7:00 p.m. - CPAC
May 26 - Kindergarten Music Concert - 6:30 p.m.
May 30 - Memorial Day - NO SCHOOL
June 1 - Tornado Drill - 10:30 a.m.
June 3 - Field Day
June 4 - Mother/Son Event at Chinooks
Mrs. Neuville's class takes spelling to the pavement!
"NUTS AND BOLTS" NOTES
Combined Grade Level Meetings
Class Placement Procedures
- May 12 - Leadership Team discusses and finalizes procedure
- May 19 - Faculty Meeting will be used for class placement work
- May 24 - Combined Grade Level Team Meetings used to continue this work
Stay tuned for more information.
CSD Receives Recognition for Music Programs
A Message from District
CEF is looking for district volunteers to help with the Mud Run. Because it's next month, your quick response is appreciated.
They need one/two on June 18 and one/two on June 19 (the day of the event).
Please contact Ann Weaver (firstname.lastname@example.org) if interested.